Friday, November 23, 2007

Simply exhausted!!!

Update on Thursday, October 25, 2007
The week started quite uneventful. One day mom came and kept us a little
company. I love it when she is with us, and I sing and run and stay with
mom all the time, trying to tell her to stay. But mom is stubborn, she
always leaves. I think mom is the second bestest person after Chris, and
I really miss her.
At work we sat beside the other furniture man in the morning, and he and
Chris talked and laughed a lot. When they were finished I wanted to go
for the routine of getting pets from Chris' telephone coach, but she
made me wait and then go look. And the furniture man even gave me pets.
We saw him again at lunch, and after he was finished running around in
the kitchen, he came, sat by me and petted me loads. But for some reason
he did not like it when I got up and followed him to continue petting
me, which caused the others around us to laugh. I don't know why, but he
must have said something funny.

At home Chris spent the evening in the kitchen until the doorbell rang.
Even she was surprised to hear Theresa's voice through the outside
telephone. And when she opened the door, both Theresa and her dad were
there. Chris just had to continue frying her stuff, so she mostly stayed
in the kitchen, while Theresa sat on the floor with me. They did not
stay for too long, but soon after they had left, the bell rang again,
and this time mom showed up with a person I don't remember too well.
Chris and he talked in English, but it sure wasn't Shadow. I would have
known Shadow for suresuresure! But the visit was nice. Mom sat on the
couch and scratched me, and Chris was spred out on the floor like
spilled water and got a massage from the man, who appears to be one of
the nephews' dad. Her back improved quite a lot after that long
treatment, so she can sit and walk without pain. At night when mom and
the man wanted to leave, we took a really nice long walk, and they
explored routes a little. I was quite tired when Chris and I returned,
but Wednesday was far worse.

On Wednesday first of all Chris and I walked home, and then mom took us
to a shopping center. Man that was a day. I lay down and slept most of
the night after that. Just today Chris and the coffee man Eric had
changed places at the computers, which I am not too fond of. I really
want things to stay the way I know them, and not to change without me
seeing any reason in them. There's no reason for change, I think, unless
food couldwalk all of a sudden and I would be forced to follow.
Cheers, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home