Thursday, November 29, 2007

Party party

Update on Sunday, November 4, 2007
Hello, I am back again after a week of adventures.
My new routine is walking in the morning and then waiting for the cousin
to come walk to work with us. This way I can show Chris that I do know
all traffic poles and all turns. I love running to work and making Chris
exercise herself. At work I get pets from Eric and others, and in the
afternoon Chris and I walk home on our own. But towards the end of the
week we stayed on the phones for longer. Chris and I stayed at the
furniture man's desk for a day. She says he was nice enough not to make
her talk while he was doing the PC work. On Friday after lunch all the
three of us went for some kind of different training with only a few
people not too far from the office spot. And during the coffee break the
furniture man had fun watching as I crunched up a potato biscuit Chris
had brought for me. He said it was too hard, and I could just as well
have tials. But although he makes fun of me, he does pet me every now
and then.

On Wednesday we did not go to work, and on Thursday we had somebody
visiting. I think I have met this man before, but I don't remember when
and why and how. He was nice, because he put the spice rag and the
kitchen towels holder and bathroom shelves up on the walls. And then
they talked a lot, had cakes that he had brought, and later had whine
until the man had to leave. Chris says that he really liked the
apartment, and he had brought her wine glasses for a present. I don't
get it, why does she get a present when it is not her birthday or
Christmas?

Friday night we had the wonderful friend visiting, I even greeted her
with a Hapoo song. The friend was not too comfortable with my bed being
by her side, but she was allright knowing that I don't climb on the bed
in the middle of the night. Saturday the ladies stayed in the kitchen.
The friend sat and chopped and sliced things Chris gave her, and Chris
did the same with things she picked up for herself. Bowls were filled
and the friend put them outside on the balcony. By the way, the friend
also gave Chris a few bottles of something for a present.

In the afternoon two people stopped by who apparently live in the house
with us, but I don't think they are important. A bit later mom arrived
with the sister and the brother-in-law and the nephew and Theresa. That
was fun for sure. Mom and Theresa went to the kitchen to set up the
food, and Chris was all about the place, sometimes being called by the
men and sometimes helping mom. Theresa, once she was there, took me for
a Hapoo walk. I really like her, but I surely prefer to walk with Chris.
The rooms changed once again, as soon curtains were up everywhere, and
there is a mirror and clothes hangers in the corridor now. The sister
also had a present for Chris, and they, of course, brought more food.
Eric arrived, and he also had a plastic bag with something for Chris.
Soon after the furniture man arrived, and a little while later the phone
man showed up. And once he had settled, everybody ran for the food and
was so quiet while eating. I can understand that, but Chris can
sometimes talk while eating. Anne was also there, the most favourite
cousin, and she brought what Eric calls the most delicious dessert ever.
I first stayed with her for pets, but then the furniture man called and
so I sat between him and Eric. Chris had fun watching them argue who
should pet me when and why and how well, until we went for a walk, us
being myself, Theresa, mom, Chris and the phone man. Theresa and I took
the lead, and I spotted Cherry, the Belgian lady with her lady. We dogs
ran while the humans talked, until Chris decided it was time to go back
upstairs, not joined by the phone man. He said he had to be up early
tomorrow and did not want to be tired.

The nephew has become a really tall guy, but Chris and I both like him.
He was tired, and soon mom and the brother-in-law joined him at that, so
they all left at the same time, joined by Anne and the sister and
Theresa. So finally only Chris, the friend, Eric and Marian, the
furniture man, were left with me to watch over them. I have to admit
that I, too, was tired and lay down, relaxed enough from Marian's pets.
Chris kept laughing about the jokes Marian cracked on Eric's expense.
Eric kept as calm as ever, but he and the friend kept drinking stuff
Chris said she wouldn't even smell. I was too tired when Chris showed
Marian around in the apartment, I didn't follow them. He and the phone
man had given Chris quite a large plant, yet another present she
loved.Finally the friend went to sleep and Marian helped Chris clean up
before he, too, left. I just went to my bed in the bedroom and slept.

This morning was a sunny one. Chris told Eric to stay in bed while she
prepared coffee and cleaned up in the kitchen, at the same time serving
all of them whatever they wanted to eat. After Eric had gotten up, all
the three of them decided that it was warm enough to sit out on the
balcony. It was really warm there, because the sun was shining like mad.
And when it was too cold, Chris just closed the glass windows. I
preferred to stay inside on the carpet, once I had made sure that
everything was allright. Soon the friend left, quite unfortunately, and
Chris started packing something, I have no idea what. I will keep a
close eye on that and see what Eric, the last remaining guest, has to
say about that.
Have a good time all and I will tell you soon what is going to happen
next in my eventful life, Yours, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home