Wednesday, December 05, 2007

The beach and the old home

I was on the Beach on Monday, that was such fun! We went there with mom
and Chris' aunt, and Chris let me run free. There were just a few people
with things they held on long long leashes and that flew up in the air
in the wind like tiny tiny planes. I think grandpa Ajax (now on rainbow
bridge) wouldn't have liked that, but I didn't care. I jumped about the
place for at least fifteen minutes, rolled in the sand and jumped and
run some more in huge circles around the humans. And I love it so much
that mom plays with me. And then we went home to mom's. I wasn't sure
what to do at first, but when Chris put me down in the usual spot in the
livingroom and petted me a bit, I felt everything was okay. There was
just one exception:
Yesterday we went downstairs to where we used to live, but nothing was
the same. No Hapoo house, no couch, no TV or anything, just the shelf
and the karpet. Well, the furniture has moved to the apartment, but I
think I should be staying downstairs. Chris packed a huge backpack of
small things and found her most favourite records and also brought the
samovar.
Mom and the aunt took us to the apartment, we carried everything
upstairs and then they took us to work. There we met the cousin Anne,
who ran and played with me.
And at work Chris discovered a Hapoo bone. Somebody had put it on her PC
to give to me, and she did, fortunately. At first I didn't want it, but
then we played with it a little, and then I really finished it up. We
wwere at work really late last night,
When Chris finally shut down the PC, she was quite tired, I could tell.
She let me run off leash in the usual area and then I guided her back
home. There were uneven spots on the sidewalk, and I guided her around
them like it was a part of daily routine. Wel it is, it is my job. I
found all traffic lights, did a marvelous diagonal crossing in te quiet
street, which makes Chris laugh, and then walked straight home in the
dark. She says I was wonderful.
Of course I am, and I think we will be having another late shift
tonight, because we are still at home. Cheers, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home