Sunday, August 10, 2008

average activities

Hi from the leaving summerside:
 
Yes it is true, we have had scorching hot temperatures this past week, and Chris even wore short trousers or a skirt to go to work. She had artificial air by the desk and kindly made sure it even launched a breeze over my royal bed every now and then. Apart from that there's not much I can tell you, apart from this:
 
One morning as we walked to work, a car stopped beside us, and the cool colleague offered to take us to work with her. That was really cool, especially since I met one of the nice men from work when we got out at work. It was so cool to meet two ice people and be allowed to say hi to them. Ad at work Chris even allowed me to greet the oss across the aisle. I saw Angelique, and Petra, the dog trainer, finally came and said hi. i am sorry, I barked when she walked towards us - I simply cannot stop my territorial mind at work at times.
At night the finance man came, but when Chris and he talk, I either ask him for pets, or I take the chance to close my ears. That's one of the subjects in Chris' life I haven't yet grasped - money and why it is so necessary and sometimes essential in Chris' life.
 
The next night the sister, her daughter the niece, and the sister's man came to visit. I don't like it when the niece crawls on the floor imitating me, I prefer it when humans sit on chairs or sofas, so I can pet them. I am not too fond of the sister, but that night it was allright to have her with me. I even managed to get the boyfriend to pet me. Of course I did, because i look so i eed of pets!
 
And the night after that mom came to pick us up from work. I spotted her, when Chris and I walked towards the exit door, stretched my body, wagged my tail but was quiet other wise. Mom is the bestest ever, after Chris, of course. And I do believe mom is Chris' most loyal friend, now that Shadow's left. Or maybe I have to include the friend here, the one Chris emails with and talks on the phone with, but she is another story, that friend.
We first went for a Hapoo run and then shoppng for Chris' food, and at night the humans had wine and talked. In the orning I tried to wake mom up whenever she turned in her bed, but sadly mom didn't listen, but she got up when she felt it as right to get up. The ladies had breakfast, and then mom ironed clothes and cleaned a spot in the kitchen Chris hates to clean. And I can sense that she is really grateful to mom or that.
 
And from the time mom left until now there as only been sports on TV, or for 90 percent of the time anyway.She also did a research o the Mr tennis man Nicolas, but she hasn't found anything about him for now. She says today there was not much tennis action going on, because it rained at the venue. Okay, then let's hope for someting toorrow, and for Nicolas tennis man to advance to the next round.
Cheers for the moment, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home