Sunday, August 17, 2008

average activities

Hi everbody:
Have I told you that the Spanish tennis man Rafa has won a piece of gold at a turnament that only takes place every four years. And from tomorrow on he will be number one in the world. At the same turnament the initial tennis man, Alex, has not been able to play, and tennis Nicolás had left after the first round.
 
Apart from that, a couple of days ago the sister came with the tiny dog and picked us up. We went shopping for half a day, ad Chris and I returned with quite a few bags.
 
Cousin and Petra and Chris have been talking about litte Quito a lot lately, I hope I will get to see her again.
 
By the way, one thing I have to mention. One day Chris was working on the couch with my favourite carpet, ad I laid dow and soon took a nap. When I woke up, Chris was nowhere, so I ran back and forth through the big office, I just couldn't find her. Peope tried to call me, but I didn't listen, I just had one mission, that was to find Chris. One of the girls finally opened the bathroom door, where I saw Chris, calmly standing and washing her hands. Hey, it is ot fair to scare me! Well, she said she had asked if I wanted to go with her or sleep, and I hadn't moved. Well then wake me up Chris!
Okay, time to go out for my evening walk, cheers, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home