Saturday, August 23, 2008

Our past week

Hi all:
Okay, this week Chris did not leave me alone anywhere, she was generally nice. The beginning of the week was as usual, except that at work we are beginning to run around the office a lot. nd that means two tings. Firstly, people are starting to call Chris when they have English and French speaking customers. She says she has no problem with the English ones, but she is always nervous when she is asked to communicate in French. But usually the folks are very nice and even help her to learn and improve her skills. Nice French people, I'd say.
Secondly, people have started to want English classes from Chris again, which means that we work in the quieter back office more, and we have to walk more, too, for we have appointments with the studets.
 
thirdly, I need to mention that the music man was or is on tour again, but Chris is not wasting her money on some piece of paper which entitles her to hear the music man's music - a concept I still don't understand, but I'll give it a thought or two later. She claims that it is not a waste, but allright, we'll pretend we agree with her, that makes her happy. She also says it is allright she cannot go and see the music man, because she has her work and enjoys reading all about the music man's shows, even though he is playing her most favourite songs, too.
 
And ow to last Wednesday, which was our hghlight - no it was Thursday. But Wednesday night Chris started preparing things and running around in the kitchen. thursday morning that run continued, she even expanded the livingroom table and set it for two. Finally the doorbell rang, and the nice man from work came to visit. He hadn't only brought gooddies for Chris, but also for me. He is the only one who thinks of me like this, and I really like him for that. The humans sat down and had breakfast, a thing Chris really loves. She says breakfast is her most favourite meal when it is relaxed and luxurious and with good company. It must have been all of that, for the humans talked a lot and even cleaned up together, before the nice man from work gave us a ride to work. But when we arrived, I jumped out f the car, and Chris made me get back in and wait until I was on leash and called to jump. O Chris, you needn't be so strict, please.
 
I saw Petra, the dog lady, she always says hi when she comes by. Then we went and taught the nice man some English, and then Chris and I went and picked up Petra to go downstairs for my Hapoo walk, or so I thought. I discovered the tiny baby puppy Quito.
 
Well to be fair, she is not as tiny as I remember she was when I had seen her last. She is half my height now, and I think she would not be amused if I jumped over her anymore. But she is nobody to chalenge me in my position. She is very sensitive and always licks my muzzle or plopps on her back or hides behind Chris' back. She's allright, I might just as well leave her in peace and go my own way with Chris, or we can play together, that's just as fine. I mean, she does tell me when she has enough, that's just fair, but she would not be bitchy or so, which is cool. Chris is worried she might be too soft, but I like her as a play friend.
 
Allright, my tummy is telling me I ate something I should not have eaten, so I think I will get Chris to go out with me again, ceers, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home