Wednesday, October 08, 2008

The flirt hangover

Hi everyone:
Have you heard of that, a flirt hangover? Well it's easy. Go to the sister's wedding and flirt with anybody you considder worth flirting with and who wishes to extend his or her hand to give you a small pet.
Then return home and try the same thing in the service center, where Chris tells you and anybody else who wishes to greet you off. O that was surely a hangover, I tried hard to persuade her to soften that rule a little, but she even told my favourite humans not to pet me unless I behaved apropriately. It was tough for all involved, except for the one and only iin command
 
The week of tortures, however, was only a short one, and soon Chris and I went on a train. On that train there was a really nice man who did not mind sharing footspace with me, and who did pet me when I lifted up my head for that kind treatment. So while Chris was dozing off, I got pets, and she didn't seem to mind. Our destination was a platform, on which we met the friend and her mom. What followed was a relaxing weekend with hapoo routes with interesting smells. The friend ignores me and I ignore her, so it was nice and stressless. We took the train home a lady took us to the city train, and from our stop I walked us home safely. And I was glad to be back home, that much is for sure.
 
This week, the boss is all stressed, but occasionally she pets me, and her boss, too is here, and he smells like the huge dog. And if my ears serve me well, then I think baby Quito is coming in tomorrow. But I will tell you about that another time, the lazy one wants to go to sleep. Cheers, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home