Thursday, September 11, 2008

The fun evening

Hi all:
Yesterday we came back from work with Eric, which was really cool. But Chris and he almost immediately went into the kitchen, where Eric prepared a salad, and Chris prepared some bread with tomato and cheese or so.
When the doorbell rang, I knew something was wrong. But when I saw one of my favourite ladies from work, I went to greet her in the hallway, which Chris did not find too amusing. And then, when the lady, too, disappeared in the kitchen, I very quietly walked into the kitchen to get a pet or two, but the lady made a mistake. She told me nice words, which meant that I was immediately prompted to go to my place. No choice, I had to go, because I so know that the kitchen is not the place for me to go at all.
the doorbell rang again, and the tall telephone man arrived. They came back out of the kitchen, and then they had a long dinner, during which all but Eric talked and laughed, it was cool. Finally Chris tok me outside. And when we came back, there was a really cool guy in the apartment. He is calm and always gives me pets. Even Chris cannot deny him that privilege. Only when he distracts me too obviously, she tells him off. But I think he ias figured out by now when it is semi-allright to pet me.
The three left too soon, but Eric stayed. However, Chris and Ieft him after a while, and so the day ended. It was cool the gt-together, and the humans all said that they had eaten way too much - as always once they get started.
Cheers, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home