Thursday, September 18, 2008

the bad and the silly

Hi every single one of my faithful readers:
On Sunday, do you know what I did? Well, might have been Monday, I am not sure. I had some apple, and then later I ate grass off the ground. If you have too much of it, you do cean your stomach the way humans don't like it. I woke Chris up in the middle of the night, ecause I was chewing and licking the air hard, and I walked around and id not go to my place. So Chris got up and I think she was ready to take me out in the middle of the night. But I just stood and threw up. She managed to get me off the carpet, and then she cleaned up after me. But she was not mad I think, she says you have to clean your stomach evry now and then. And once she was done cleaning, I went to my bed and slept, just like Chris did.
 
then yesterday, like the day before, mom came, and I tried to sing her the loudest song possible, which Chris stopped, fun spoiler that she is. the ladies had lunch, Chris took me for a walk, and mom ironed clothes, like she always does. And then we went to the city, and I had to find the right traffic light and so on. Chris got a hair cut and almost fell asleep during it. She says it was very relaxing. I got a drink, nice hair cutter ladies! Then we went and shopped and shopped for Chris and mom, and then finally we went intt a flower shop, where they bought a lot. Mom carried bags and Chris did, and she told me to find the way myself and walk. Furst I didn't want to, because it is much more convenient to follow mom, but Chris gave me no choice. So I spotted a bench and showed it to Chris, so she might sit down and rest. She just had me show it, praised me and then we walked on. But then I brought out my running feet and went speeding to the streetcar station. Mom had trouble following us, but Chris said she let me run, because that made me happy and focused. Cool Chris, that was really fun.
Today we did not start off working in the couch corner with the fluffy carpet, but Chris told me to go to the cafeteria instead, where she sat down on a sofa, and soon the cousin came to pet me and talk with Chris. That was really nice. And Chris worked in between, of course.
I think we will go travelling soon, I can feel it, and that will be fun. And of course, I will update you on anything else that happens.
Cheers for the moment, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home