Friday, October 10, 2008

meet and greet

Yes, yes, yes! I did meet everybody I was supposed to meet. In the morning, when Chris was ready to get herself coffee, the nice colleague came to say hi. I think she likes him a lot, and he likes me a lot - good man! He said hi to me, and then all the three of us went to the couches with the nice fluffy carpet, where the humans talked, and the man petted me until he had to leave. I think he should have stayed here for the weekend, for it is really nice and sunny and warm outside, great for the beach, if you ask me.
 
In the afternoon, when Chris and I went for the afternoon walk, little Quito jumped out of Petra's car, and she and I ran, until I had enough and ate grass. Chris says Quito has gain in weight, but not in height, but se looks more self-confident now than before, and she loves Petra. Well, who doesn't love Petra? She is a messy drinker, messier than I am, but she can sit and even touch Chris' hand. I like her, as long as she doesn't try to boss me around, and so far she hasn't attempted to do so. We went upstairs, where Ilka said Chris should keep both of us. But Chris says when she walks along with both of us, nobody could pass us in the street. Ilka said that doesn't matter. I like her, she's cool. Petra and Quito walked into the cafeteria, but I had to stay with Chris, who had to work, or at least pretend to work.
And believe it or not, today, or latest on Sunday, mom is coming, and I can exercise my vocal chords!
Cheers and woofs to everyone, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home