Sunday, October 19, 2008

Moon dancer

- or so she says!
 
Well why is it that Chris wakes up in the middle of the night, puts on the radio, turns it off, only to turn herself around and around in her bed, before finally getting up to either drink something or switch on her computer. I think dogs are allowed to sleep at night, when the ones they care for are also sleeping. But I don't understand why she decided to get up this time.
I mean no TV was on, which would have meant tennis. No TV was on, which might have meant music from the Music Man. No phone calls, which might have meant an update from Shadow.
 
She slept so badly all week, that we left work earlier. Chris says she just was not able to concentrate anymore. So we left, went home, and she lay down on the sofa to sleep. She took me out for a Hapoo walk, played computer and watched some TV, and then slept forever. Yesterday during the day it was no better. but after her sleeping session she went and did laundry and cleaned the apartment and all that.
 
Suddenly the door opened, and I saw mom. However, she was tired, so I had to be quiet. The ladies sat in the livingroom for a little while, and then went to sleep. Chris fell asleep, but then woke up and never slept, until she left the bedroom. I heard her punchhing the computer keys, and the TV was on, but no tennis or any other alternative either.This morning, hhowever, all the three of us went to the bakery, where they bought a lot of human sweets and bread.
 
At home they hid in the kitchen and did whatever, and when they came out, mom gave me pets again. of course, because I begged her for pets. And then after mom nad left, Chris lay down on the couch and slept some more. She appears to be a day sleeper.
 
She says it is because the mon is bothering her. Why is that? How can the moon with her light bother humans? I mean I don't go outside and howl at it, do I? Just sleep when you're tired and tell the moon not to bother, to stop it or so, one of these highly precise commands you have for me, and it *will* stop, I'm sure. Who could resist Chris' strict commanding voice, I wonder! Especially when you know what happens if you don't obey. Well don't worry, I'm still alive, and well so, but it is always great to make Chris happy. I try, and so the moon should!
Cheers, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home