Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Quito and Quito

What do these two words have to do with each other? Yeah, say it once, in my opinion, and everybody knows that we are talking about the puppy who is doing all kinds of stuff in her teenage life, and who comes to work with Petra every now and then.
 
Well the story is that she has to change host families again. You knw, us Hovawarts, we need somebody who lays out the rules clearly for us to follow. If they want to spoil us, we will soon take advantage of it. Apparently Quito wanted to play with the child, and pinched her leg in her rough play. So the man, whose favourite Quito was, was frightened. And Petra thinks the lady was jealous of Quito, and Quito was jealous of the child. So Petra was in no good mood, and I had to comfort her yesterday when I spotted her.
 
But when Chris says Quito, she means Spanish classes in the future, and surely tennis man called Nicolas. After all, he is responsible for the dog's name. She is reading his website now, I mean the tennis man's, because the dog has none so far. She says he is playing tennis in his home country soon, and she should think of going there to see him, since e never comes to play where she could see him otherwise.
 
She is strange. She spends money on papers to see the music man, she spends just as much to see tennis men, but they never reward us by visiting, talking with her and petting me. I mean isn't that what they all should do after hard work, relax? I'll put my head on their knees and ask for pets. Ask mom, pettiing me is relaxing!
 
So I am afraid that one day Chris will go to the place called Quito, with or without the woofer, to study the tennis man's language. Can humans flirt, I wonder???
 
If you readers know, would you share your views with me? And if so, can Chris?
Cheers, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home