Friday, November 14, 2008

music is the passion

Hi all:
Guess what - the music man has come out of the speakers again - well, at least his voice has.
Chris says she's gotten hold of some new songs, and he has ordered a million CDs of the mr Music Man. She will have them delivered to mom's place, along with some tennis books.
Despite all my royalty, I think I am not royal enough to see the Mr Music Man, unfortunately. But what I heard through the speaker meant nothing to me. It must have meant a lot to me, because the man managed to surprise her fine-tuned ear. At one point she was so surprised that I had to come and calm her down. And as the last note was making its way into the livingroom air, she burst out with laughter and said that was too much of the sweetness. I thought she couldn't have enough sweetness for food, or am I wrong?
I know, I still owe you the ramblings about the ladies in Chris' life, after the men have been discussed at length previously, I think I will manage to write up something when we are on our journey to somewhere.
You know the suitcase or bag has been brought out a few days ago, and it's been standing there with dog food in it for ages, but Chris hasn't picked it up yet. I think she just wants to play a trick on me, but I know we are off to somewhere soon. And I know when the time comes, for then she runs around, picks up things from the bathroom and puts them into the bag. That is always one of the last things before we leave, plus the computer or notetaker or CDs she wants to take along.
Well, so much for my short update, have a good time everybody, Yours, Hapoo.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Hapoo, what about your journey to somewhere with your lady and the things you wanted to write down then about this Music Man?? I am very curious!

Lore :-)

14/11/08 17:03  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Mis Lore, I haven't gone yet, she keeps fooling me, what can I do? And haven't I written about the Music Man's impact on Chris a few posts ago? You know, letters are no food, but I'll see if Chris looks it up - it's surely among the last ten posts... Cheers, Hapoo.

14/11/08 17:29  

Post a Comment

<< Home