Monday, April 20, 2009

she's trying...

Hi every body and one and person and human and woofer:
Yesterday, after some pretty normal days, mom came to visit. As you know, that is always a highlight for me. When she came, I of course, performed my loudest song, but Chris told mom to completely ignore me. She even took moms hands out of my reach so I couldn't poke them, as much as I tried. And when the hands were free, mom disappeared in the kitchen. And God forbid I should dare to follow her in there!
Chris is seriously trying to stop me from practising  the well-established art of singing, and I have to admit with a heavy and heart-felt sigh that she is starting to be successful. For though I sang at the top of my lungs at mom's arrival, I stopped fairly shortly afterwards and only followed mom around quietly.
This Chris, she really can be tough as a rock!
 
We later took mom downstairs after the humans had had a relaxing afternoon mainly on the balcony, and then when we came back, I saw the tiny fun dog. He had run ahead of whoever was with him, so Chris waited until the lady had caught up, and then she let me off leash so I could play with him a little. The corridor floor is too slippery to play, but we managed pretty well. And I was such a good dog, believe it or not, I came when called, right out of my play time. Chris was surely proud of me, and so I was of myself. I am always proud of myself, that's my attitude!
Cheers and good week, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home