Monday, July 27, 2009

a new bed!

Hi everybody:
 
Have I told you that I got a new Hapoo bed? Well one of these days the coolest man on wheels, Daniel, came and picked us up. First we went into the furniture store, but this time we bought nothing but human food. They had breakfast while I lay in the aisle wiith a splendid view of every move people passing by made.
After a long while of human talks and Hapoo looks they got up, and we walked to a Hapoo store just across the street. I had never discovered that before! The wheels man knows his way around, he took me past delicous food, of which Chris did not permit me to have a single bite, and then we were at the dog bed shelf. Chris took one down and put it on the floor. I thought this was a setup, so I jumped over it to avoid making a mistake, but Chris told me I could lie down on it. She said it was large enough for me, and after looking at a few more things, we bought the bed and a blanket, and then we all went to work.
There Chris just made a phone call with the boss, and then we left for home. However, the bed was not there.
 
The wheels man brought it the next day, and Chris took it upstairs, where I was waiting. I ran to occupy it, but Chris called me to get ready, because we still had to go to work. At night I first lay down on it, but I thought it was too soft, so I spread out on the floor. The next day, however, I decided that the bed wasn't all that bad after all, because it has a nice resting place for my head. That is just so cool! Can I have another one for work, please?
No, she immediately says, because I have the royal bed there, the high soft cushion, that is more suitable for work.
Well, I guess I have to be content with that, and it is really not all that bad. Besides, I think I heard the news that Chris and I are going to have a major travel ahead of us, and it is going to be stressful.
Have a good time everybody, cheers, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home