Sunday, May 31, 2009

greatest vs. worst invention of all times

Hi every woofer and every human:
What should I start with, the best or the worst? I guess I'll start with the best invention of all times.
 
You know, we are off work, have been so for a week now. Chris has started watching tennis again - more about that later, of course.
 
One wonderful afternoon Chris must have thought that I was bored, because we weren't walking to work anymore. So she brought out the greatest invention ever. I had forgotten that we have it. It is that secret food dispenser. It has a door handle. If you press down the usual handle of a usual door, something wonderful happens - the door opens and you can follow Chris, who has been trying to leave you  behind.
If you press down this door handle, to which no door is attached, the kibble comes rolling out. Glorious are these handles. She placed that dispenser on the ground, my good Chris, and she was amazed that I remembered what was to be done. I lay down and pressed the handle, until there was no more Hapoo food left to be tossed out. I really love that invention.
Later that night, Chris even brought out the squeeking ball. It is the only squeek toy I have, and I love chasing it. It is fun to run after the ball, as it is trying to escape, but I always catch it.
 
The worst invention of all is the tennis TV. I don't understand how Chris can deal with it. She turns on the TV only to watch tennis. After a while she also turns on the computer, and more tennis comes out of the stereo system.
 
I don't want to mention here that it is a mystery to me how the computer can send tennis to the stereo, and how the TV can send tennis to the tape ecorder, which sometimes is moved to the opened window.
 
Sometimes, actually most of the times, both systems show something different. Chris can tell the difference, but I am happy whenever that noise is turned off. She sits either on the sofa, in the armchair or lies on the balcony, always accompanied by tennis.
 
Since I am a good girl, I try to help. Our routine of feeding and walking has changed slightly, so I have adapted and remind Chris whenever it is time. She lets me wait, doesn't respond immediately. She says she has to time it so she doesn't miss too much of the action.
 
And today, two of her favourite guys played against each other. Okay, she has always liked Rafa, the tennis man, ever since he has started on the tennis thing. But since she got shot by a ball from tennis Robin from IKEA Sweden, she liked him, too. Today, Robin beat Rafa, and Chris was shocked. But she said from the beginning that it would not be easy for Rafa. Now she wants Robin to beat Roger, because she says Roger shouldn't win the title.
I could tell yu more, for example that Fernando also lost, and tennis Alex, another favourite of Chris' lost in the doubles but had a good comeback.
I'd better run, she's already recording interviews wiith tennis Robin and wants to be left alone, Yours, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home