Saturday, June 27, 2009

the furniture transport

Hi everybody:
Chris had been spending some time on the phone the past days. And one of them we were standing by the boss talking, when the sister arrived and soon the cousin followed. Cousin and Chris went and played with me outside, and then it was time to jump into sister's car. We arrived at the store where humans can buy their furniture, and that's what they did. First of all we stopped at the estaurant, of course, and then the craze began. they piled boxes on a cart, and Chris knew exactly what to buy. She had even printed it out on a piece of paper for cousin and sister to find the things easier. And finally they bought something that was not on the paper, and we were the last ones to leave the store, at least the last customers.
We then went to drop off the cousin and continued the ride to mom's home. There the sister and Chris and I met mom and the sister's husband. The humans had a glass of whine, and I slept. When Chris went to sleep, she didn't go downstairs, but up the wooden stairs, and she and I settled in one of the guest rooms.
Chris slept like a rock, and when she finally woke up, we went for a little walk outside. She had a good laugh, for I hadn't forgotten about my little querks. When we walked the street route, I sometimes walked a few steps and then stopped to make Chris return. I did just that, and Chris had a good laugh at my expense. When we were back home, the sister was awake. And when the husband returned, the himans had breakfast. Then mom also arrived, but when she did, Chris and the sister were installing furniture. They assembled a kitchen cabinet, and then Chris left without me. She went to the dentist and left me with the others. But when mom had said goodbye to the two others, she took me and we went to pick up Chris. She and I went for a walk along the field route, and then they had food and we all took a nap.
 
When we were back alive, we had a break on the balcony and then left. We arrived in another furniture store, where we had been before. The lady there always remembers to give me water and the humans coffee. This time Chris chose to buy an armchair that is magic. If she pushes a button she can lie down in it - fascinating what humans come up with.
 
And today we have to go back to work for another day, and then it is Sunday. cheers, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home