Monday, May 25, 2009

happy birthday

It's my, Hapoo's birthday, but you know by now that Chris only thinks of it as that day when reminded.
Very unfortunately, I didn't get any really yummy or huge treats. Yesterday my stomach was upset, because I picked something up from the ground. I know I shouldn't, but I did, and so I had to suffer. Well Chris managed to take me out in time, so no accidents happened.
So in a way I received a special treat - a potato biscuit, which Chris has baked herself. And she says tonight I'll have anther one. And if that goes down well I can have regular food again tomorrow.
Apart from that, she left me alone for a while in the morning. She says after a few barks I was very quiet, and she was very proud of me. She says she had received more Hapoo food, which she unpacked and put away into the basement. When she came back upstairs, she had a few treats in her hand for me, but I didn't get any.
Instead, she turned on the TV and started tennis. Tennis Rafa and tennis Roger are both first round winners, and she also watched a long match with a Spanish winner on the internet, so she didn't have to follow Italian cycling. She loves our holidays, because that way she can watch and watch and watch tennis. She can even watch on the balcony, when the weather is nice.
I'm afraid there is no other news for now, but I will try to ask Chris for another treat tonight. Cheers, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home