Monday, June 29, 2009

Hapoo heaven

Hello hello everybody:
 
I have to tell you about a surprising day. Yesterday Chris slept late, even the alarm rooster didn't cry, but she woke up on her own. And when she did, I was quite happy to get up and go. I have a paw that is a little swollen, but I am not crying. Chris has also started giving me pills to relieve the pain. At one point she got a call from the friend, then she says she ordered dog food for cousin Anne's dog, and then she talked with Daniel, the man on wheels - at least most of the time.
 
When the doorbell rang, I barked and Chris opened the door, and soon there he was, the wheels man. Well he had left his wheels somewhere and came with his crutches. The humans talked a lot, and Chris brought out a pad that was quite cold. She wrapped it around my paw and tried to make sure I kept it there. Of course I didn't, but as long as I tried it was okay. She made it clear that the cooling pad was not an ice cube to chew up - what a pity. The wheels man is wonderful, he plays with my paw, occasionally annoys me but most of the time gives me pets when I ask for them.
 
They ordered pizza, Chris ate a lot, and i did get two crumbles of tuna fish - delicious. Then she dressed me up and we went by Mr Wheels man's car. And when we got up I saw a little dog, about as tall as the sister's tiny dog. This one is furrier but really nice. daniel, the wheels man, locked me inside the house and thought I had run away. Stupid, why would I when Chris doesn't follow? Or if I did, it would be after a cat or other chase toy, and I would return soon. He finally believed that I was inside and let me out, and then we went for a little walk around the place, very quiet and a bit like mom's place. Then we went to the backyard, where there's a meadow and a pond. I rolled on my ack in the grass and played with Daniel and ran back and forth and drank the pond water. It is much more delicious than tabbed water. I really liked that place. Daniel says it belongs to his parents, wo weren't there that night.
Allright, I think I have to leave the keys, for Chris wants to take over the computer, and then we have to go to work.
Cheers and good day, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home