Saturday, August 08, 2009

busy again

Hi and hello from the hot summer town:
You kknow what is cool sometimes? Sometimes we do something without me getting a sniff of it. Yesterday.for example the wheels man was assisting Chris and the other colleague at work, and afterwards he took the two of us home. He didn't drop us off like he usually does, but he grabbed his crutches and walked upstairs with us.
I really like him a lot. He settled in the livingroom and Chris opened a bottle of whine for the humans, and he switched on the TV then.
Sports and sports and sports, that's all that counts, that is almost all her TV is capable of showing. Is there something like an exclusive deal between Chris' TV sets and the sports pictures? I don't know, but I know that football was showing, and the two had wanted to watch it anyway, so they watched together.
But the wheels man is wonderful. He let me sit by him and petted me until I lay down at his feet. And then he used his feet to scratch my back. It is allright with people I like, otherwise I don't tolerate human feet on my body, and Chris warned him of it. But I like the wheels man, that's the difference.
After football they talked some more, and then the TV watched tennis - what else?
The wheels man let me lick a drop of whine from his finger, for which I was immediately directed to my place. I tried to sneak out of that command, but Chris was rock solid.
Finally the wheels man left, and we moved over to the bedroom, where Chris immediately fell asleep.
 
This morning started as usual, quiet and relaxed, Chris made a few phone calls. Finally she got both of us ready to leave, and we met Daniel, the man on wheels, this time in his car, as usual. We drove to a place where the humans had a long long lunch. It was warm, but Chris was happy to sit outside.
They said that lunch was delicious, and we then finally went back to the car. We didn't go home, but to the supermarket, where I found the door with a waggiing tail. Chris says it was really nice of Daniel to help us go shopping. He has the eyes and she has the hands to reach high. She says her fridge looked like a desert, and she wanted fresh fruits, so that shopping trip was really good. And when we were finished I found the exed, ran across the parking place, only stopped at the street because Chris told me so, and then crossed that, too. I found the way home, and Chris was happy for sure. I think I have proven once again that I can be trusted, even though Chris is always a little reluctand and not too confident when it comes to learning new routes.
I virtually flew home, and Chris and Daniel both were very proud of me. Daniel did not accpmpany us, but Chris reported back to him after she had unpacked the grocery.
Now we are back and relaxing, but I feel something is in the air, just cannot name it yet. Have a good night and enjoy the nice and cool evening, cheers, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home