Thursday, August 06, 2009

busy days

Hi everybody:
After the Hapoo bed had moved into the apartment, we had a bit of quiet time until the day, the wheelchair man picked us up again. I love going in his car, because he always allows me to give him a good Hapoo kiss.
We went to the furniture store, but this time we took an elevator upstairs. We went to the couches, where the humans all sat down, before we got going again. We were a small grooup and walked a lot. A really nice lady guided Chris, and I ran along. They talked and looked at things without buying any, that was really interesting. We walked through the entire store, and I could show off a great deal - I knew the way and had such fun speeding along.
Finally the nice lady tok us back to work in her car, and I enjoyed looking out the back window. At work we went to the cafeteria, where all tables were moved to the side and the chairs were put in a row. Chris found us a good place, one where I had fairly much space. Then the big boss started talking and talking, before we all were allowed to leave. I think almost everybody was in the cafeteria then, it was quite an event.
The great wheelchair man took us back home, and Chris says she enjoyed the weekend then. We really relaxed and she enjoyed the weather on the balcony.
 
The week started, and then just as we had returned home from the late shift, the doorbell rang and mom and the sister and the tiny dog were there. Both Chris and I were surprised, but she liked the visitors. O the sister commanded both of us dogs to our place, and so we both lay down on my Hapoo bed, trying hard not to move. Chris says she only told her tiny dog, but I preferred to also keep quiet. And then we were back to our normal routine, the weather got warmer and warmer again, and we have to go work in the late morning and return at night when temperatures are quite allright.
Cheers for the moment, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home