Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A really strange walk

Hi all:
 
i completely forgot to tell you about this event:
 
one calm Saturday at work, when things went quite relaxed at work, Chris and Daniel were talking. He gives wonderful pets and sometimes even holds my leash. He had done so again when it was time for him to go to the cafeteria. I was not happy with him leaving, so I begged him to come back. Instead of coming back he called me to see him, and Chris encouraged me. I did run to him, then back to Chris, then I ran back to Daniel, who managed to coax me to follow him right into the cafeteria. There I saw Petra, and then - what a scare - I realized that Chris hadn't followed us. I attempted to jump forward and run back to her, but Daniel had a firm grip on the leash, and Petra had a good laugh at my run on the very spot.
Daniel had the nerves to let me sit, and only then he motioned forward to let me go back to Chris. Well I didn't go, I flew to Chris, and he flew back with me. Chris says Daniel can develop quite some speed in his wheelchair, it is amazing. O how happy I was when I found Chris working at her desk and not having left to somewhere unknown! I just think I shouldn't trust anybody, they might give Chris the chance to escape and leave me, which is to be prevented by all means.
Cheers, Hapoo.
 
P.s.: Chris is sad, because her tennis Nico hasn't survived the first round, and tennis Rafa hasn't won a turnament... what can I do to stop this tennis thing?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home