Thursday, August 27, 2009

surprise surprise!

Hi again:
 
Last Saturday or so, Chris and I got ready to go out at night. We walked towards the city train, where I showed Chris the traffic light. However, she did not want to cross, but praised me anyway. instead of passing, we walked straight until we met Daniel. From then on I knew where to go, I walked to the first entrance I found, but Chris made me take the next one. We went upstairs by elevator, and inside Daniel's apartment I met his parent's little dog Basti. He first made me aware that he was at home here, and then we played a little. He is a real gentleman as far as playing goes. But one thing wasn't fair - the humans allowed him up on te sofa where Chris sat. She made me jump up there, too, but I think the floor is more comfortable, for you have space to stretch out there.
The humans watched sports and talked, and from time to time we dogs played a little. I found Basti's toy bone and wanted to chew it, but Chris told me off, for it wasn't my chewing bone, but a rubber bone that wasn't made for chewing. I did stop, just protected it with my paw until Daniel got permission to give me a peanut treat. That was surely delicious. Basti got one, too, from Chris, and so I sat and looked at Daniel for more, and Basti wanted more from Chris. when we saw that there was no way we could be successful, we both lay down and slept until chris finally decided that it was time to go home. Daniel accompanied us with Basti, and right outside the door of our home we met a neighbour with her friend. She lives oposite our apartment. And when her door opened, Chris let me walk in and take a look.
 
Inside that apartment I fround another dog, but as soon as Chris opend our apartment, I was by her side, ready to go inside and sleep. I thought that meeting Basti was cool, I really like him, because he is so unexcited and relaxed.
cheers, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home