Wednesday, September 09, 2009

It's puzzle time

Hello-hello again:
The reason why I can write at this time of day is that Chris got up to watch tennis. She says when the alarm clock rang she didn't want to get up, but she felt that tennis Rafa was in trouble. So she forced herself out of bed and saw a few really intensive minutes of tennis, before Rafa managed to thg the scoreboard figures closer and closer to his chest. She's so proud of his fighting spirit.
 
Oh well, me rambling again about strange human thoughts. What I was going to tell you was easier to grasp, for the day after the camera Chris worked in the back office, and I lay by her, of course. She says she got a lot of things done, until mom and the niece came to pick us up. Outside we met the sister and the tiny dog. Together we all drove to the store with the loads of couches, shelves and other furniture, where the humans first had food and then went shopping. They bought a lot, and then the sister took Chris and myself home, while mom and the niece and the tiny dog waited outside for the siister to return. Chris says the sister is incredibly strong, for she carried one of the long furniture packages up the stairs and into the apartment all by herself, while Chris took me upstairs and put me into the bedroom, where I stayed without opening any doors. Then the two of them carried the second package upstairs together.
 
When the sister left, Chris took me for the Hapoo walk, and then she started both watching tennis and playing puzzles with the content of one box, until finally all the wooden boards, dowels and screws shaped a kind of low shelf on wheels. Not a chair on wheels, but a shelf. I wonder what else can be put onwheels - thankfully I need none, I can run fast enough with my paws, especially when a cat is in sight.
Chris was persistent, the next morning after the morning walk she opened the second package and put together the second puzzle. These low shelves she calls TV shelves, were rolled into the livingroom. one now holds the stereo system, and the other holds the TV and laptop and fax machine. We stayed at home for longer, because Chris was expecting a kind of person to arrive to set up the new telephone system, but nobody arrived. And when she called, they told her that they wouldn't come. So she harnessed me up and we ran to work, where we arrived a little late.
 
Chris loves furniture puzzles, that I can tell you. And she was very happy when they both turned out to be perfectly allright, without her being able to read the instructions.
Cheers for now, I've got to go on the morning walk and then get Chris to get ready to work, now that her tennis Rafa has won, cheers, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home