Sunday, September 06, 2009

Some people demand strange things

Hi everybody:
We were quite busy and still are busy, so I need to update you on something that happened more than a week ago.
 
That one day after we came home, the doorbell rang and a lady appeared. I think  had seen her before, but I wasn'd sure until Chris told me. Then two more people arrived whom chris didn't know either. They had heavy boxes and other things they put into the apartment. Then all of us went outside, just outside in front of the door, where the man gave Chris something with a cablw. She attached that thing she said was a microphone to her shirt, and another device was put at the back of her skirt. She harnessed me up - were we going to work?
Far from that, we were just walking up the ramp and to the door we usually don't enter, the neighbours' entrance. We did that a few times, just back and forth. No idea what that was good for, it was raining and the other three humans were standing far away just watching or messing with some kind of equipment.
 
Finally that stupid game was over and we walked back into our own entrance and upstairs into the apartment. There they all hid in the kitchen, where Chris was asked to prepare coffee. That is an easy task for her, she likes coffee a lot. But she had to do things over again, though she needn't prove her ability to prepare coffee, really! She does that every morning.
 
Then she sat at a computer the first lady had brought, and typed and typed and typed. I sat beside her, because the man had placed something in front of my Hapoo bed. And the apartment was full of light, or at least the livingroom was, and the man walked around with his huge device on his shoulders. The second lady asked Chris questions, and she also wanted me near Chris for pets.
 
I never knew that a film was made like this, that you have to do something all over again when somebody wants it. Chris says that what we did is going to be part of a small film which is shown later this month.
I was happy when the lights were turned off, then all humans sat down, I walked to see what I could get in terms of pets, they had coffee and talked. Are all films done like this? That is sure going to be an interesting ob.
Have a good time everybody, cheers, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home