Friday, October 02, 2009

Trying another update

Hi everybody:
 
Okay, we are having a day off, so Chris finally let me on the PC again. Of course, after the dog experience, life did not stand still. The friend stayed with us and we went shopping. The next day we went to work as usual, and then at night the friend arrived from a trip to a flower show or so, and soon it was time to sleep.
the next day we went to the beach, where I walked with my royal paws in the water, but it was better than having to leave Chris. I don't like that monster water. It attacks just out of pure wickedness. It pretends to stay far away, it keeps on rocking and moving but never reaches my paws, until it changes its mind and comes creaping up, wetting my paws and legs and quickly retreating. If that's not malicious, then I wonder what *is*
We finally left and the humans had a long dinner, before they went home with me.
The next day we walked to the supermarket, where we met Daniel and Marian, the furniture man. We all got into Daniel's car, and then we got off at another human dinner place, where they sat and sat and talked and talked, had breakfast and talked some more.
Finally we left for home, Silvia, the friend, packed up her final things, and then she left and tehe apartment was back to normal.
Chris laid down on the sofa, slept a little, talked on the phone and then watched tennis. She was very nervous, she said she felt that something was wrong with her tennis Rafa, and sure enough he lost, but he did so after what Chris calls a fight only he can put up. He didn't feel well and was probably tired, but he really fought hard to give his best to the game and to the fans.
Then Chris slept some more, and then she watched tennis Roger win over tennis Djok in a not so hard battle, but with some great strikes.
 
The following night Silke and Chris and I went to pick up a really tall man, and we went to the same place where she and Silvia had had food the other night. There the humans talked, an afterwards I was allowed to go romping on the deserted beach - o what fun!
There was still tennis going on when we came home, but Chris said she had to sleep some, so she didn't see Mr del Potro's glorious victory over tennis Roger, which really made her day. She said she will watch it in a recording, as it must have been a great match.
Allright, time to go ask Chris for my food, and I will write more very soon, I hope, cheers, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home