Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The shock with the dog

Hello everybody:
 
I am so sorry this has taken so long, but we have been incredibly busy during the past weeks. I was going to tell you about the bad thing I did the other day - now it is some time ago.
Well all of a sudden Chris had a visitor, a friend of hers, who came in at work. She stayed, and then Chris took her home. I was a good girl, I showed her all curbs and traffic lights. On the way to the entrance door the little energetic dog came running out of nowhere, and chris let me play with him.
 
Playing was a lot of fun, until the little one ran towards another little dog on leash, barked at her and she barked back. I thought I had to help and barked - well, I am ashamed to say I bit. O yes, I bit the tiny leash dog so that she cried, and then I shied away. Chris was furious, she walked towards the lady with her dog to see what I had done, and the friend held me, so I couldn't do any more damage. believe me, I was far from that. I felt that Chris was really upset then. She did not repremand me further, but she took me home after a few words with the people, and that was it. O it was such a mess then! She was feeling really bad, until the lady and the man came without the dog and told her what the damage I had caused cost. Chris says I should be grateful the lady is such a nice and calm one, and honest on top.
 
Later that night we walked to the grocery store, and trust me, I was the perfectest Hapoo ever. Then we had a calm time at home, and the next day at work, o I was so quiet, I stayed on my royal bed and didn't move, didn't even sing for Daniel. I admit, I wasn't feeling so good, because Chris was feeling bad. The tiny dog had a few stitches done on her, but they say everything will heel well. I am keeping my paws crossed it will, so chris won't have to suffer on my behalf.
 
I promise, in the next post I will tell of action packed days and better moods, Yours, half-as-royal, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home