Sunday, September 13, 2009

breakfast and supper

Hi all:
 
I could write so much, as so many things have happened, but I am not sure if I can type it up all in one piece. Allright, let's get started:
 
About a week ago after the morning routine we were picked up by the lady who had visited us for the camera games. We got into her car and ended up at the known furniture store, where the ladies had breakfast and I got pets from kids and looks from many others. After breakfast with lots of talking the ladies took a stroll through the lower floor of the store, and of course, they found things to buy. It was pretty late when we were finally home, so Chris took me for the evening walk.
 
Not too long after that the weelchair man arrived with his Basti dog. Well I like the guy, but I had to get used to his invasion of my territory and divided attention that usually belongs to me only. I growled to myself and made sure he kept the distance. At one point Daniel, the wheelchair man did not have his wheelchair with him, but those extra legs beside his usual ones that he maneuvers with his arms. He made phone calls, and then two more people showed up.
 
Chris says she had to negotiate hard until a compromise was reached for watching our national football team on TV with no sound, and listening to tennis with no picture. She says for her it was perfect, and the spontaneous guests didn't mind. I positioned myself at the back of the livingroom by the balcony door, so I could watch everything much better, until everybody meft and we went to sleep.
Chris says those two additional guests were spontaneous ones, and they were both very nice friiends of Daniel's.
 
The next morning I saw the neighbour dog Cherry, and Chris let me off leasn to run free with her. We got into a bitch argument, as Chris calls it, and I made sure that I was the boss, before we both went our own waxs enjoying off leash time. When I update you the next time, I will have to admit having done something really really bad, so just wait and don't read ahead, please! Cheers, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home