Thursday, October 07, 2010

Feels like vacation

Hi there:

Guess what, we've been out and about again. One day Micki came to the
apartment, and Chris took a nap while Micki enjoyed watching TV. Then she
walked through the entire apartment, closing windows and checking, before
she picked up the luggage and harnessed me up. The weather was wonderful,
and we walked to the streetcar stop.

When we left the streetcar, we were at the train station, where the ladies
had some food and then we boarded the train. We changed trains, and then
went outside to greet a man I had never seen. But he sure smelled of my
friend Rudi the little bouncing ball. Sure enough we went to Rudi's home,
where he and I got the chance to play together.

It was great! The weather was fantastic, and the next three days I only came
inside when Chris wanted to take a nap, or for the night. However, they did
have to save Rudi's food from me, otherwhise I would have eaten it all.
There was another tall gigantic man, and he and Chris took us out to the
meadows sometimes, and there we surely romped and ran like rockets. Rudi
loves running as much as I do, and we both love to play with each other
forever.

One morning after the romp in the meadows Chris let me jump into a car, said
goodbye to Micki, and the man took us somewhere. I saw other people and had
to jump into yet another car. And then we rode forever, the three strangers,
Chris and I, until we arrived at a hotel place, where we put our luggage
into rooms I have never seen before. And then we went and met other people I
have never seen. But I have seen two. One is Petra, the great lady from my
first journey by plane. She is fun and I really love her. And then there was
also the other lady who had gone for dinner with us. She takes care of Chris
so nicely.

We all went into a room where Chris did much of the talking, and then
everybody else took turns, before they discussed some more. In between we
went outside for a little, so I could take a break and Chris could enjoy the
sun.

Finally the humans had another bit of eating food and talking, and then we
went back to our room. That room, Chris says, was a palace. She found a room
where she could have put her luggage, had she had a lot of that. The
livingroom was really large, and it then lead into a bedroom that could be
closed using a sliding door. And from there you could goo into the bathroom,
where Chris put down my food. She says that room was even larger than the
one in the previous thing she calls hotel.

However, we did not stay there for a week, but only for a night. In the
morning Chris collected all our belongings, put them back into the backpack,
and then we were picked up to go for the walk, before it was human food time
again, of course. And then two other people came and did the talking, while
Chris enjoyed listening and participating.

When all of that was done, they all hugged each other, i don't know why, at
least people came and hugged Chris, and then we left with the three other
people, to take the car and go somewhere they called back. This time the
other lady drove, and she had to hurry up, because Chris and I had to catch
a train. The man took us to the platform, and there I met Micki and the man
again - o what a joy. Then the train arrived and we boarded it. Micki found
a large seat where we all could be comfortable. Chris says there was a major
delay, because children were locking the way by playing in the train's
running path, and then we had to let other trains pass. When we were back at
the train station at home, the sister Suse and her little dog met us, and
they took us home. It was certainly good to e home. Today we are gong back
to work, for yesterday Chris has done her work from home.

You see, my life is never dul, and I really enjoy all of it a lot. Chris
says she enjoys hers, too, because she meets so many people.
Cheers, Quito.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home