Tuesday, October 12, 2010

things are quiet for a change

Hey there, it's time to take a deep breath.

In the past days nothing extraordinary has happened, except that Micki came
and we went shopping in a crowded supermarket. That was exhausting, but I
was generally good, even though I had trouble keeping my nose under control
at the beginning. It always gets better towards the end, because I have to
concentrate on following Chris then, and I get tired.

The rest of the weekend was really quiet, Chris slept and slept and slept
and then watched cars speeding by on TV. She says this time the favourite
won, an she has also found out that in the smallball game Big Rafa won
again. How can you know when you aren't watching it? I will never understand
the human mysteries.

And then she was also busy collecting material from the mysterious Chris,
the man whose sound I surely know.

At one point I rested at her feet and put two paws on her shoes. I surely
enjoyed the nap until the phone rang and Daniel called. When these two are
on the phone, you can go to sleep in all peace and with a relaxed
conscience, because they will talk forever. And yesterday we were back at
work again, and I stretched my legs at the car parking lot where Chris lets
me run. That is always so much fun.

You all have a great time and keep in mind my suspicion that Chris is not
going to keep things at a quiet level forever, cheers, Quito.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home