Sunday, January 30, 2011

my stolen dinner

Hello everybody:
 
Have I told you that Chris says this will be our last day of vacation, because the tennis will be over?
Well, there we go, but it hasn#t yet started, so I can paw away on the keys a little.
 
one of these days we went for our evening route. It was nice, we strolled along nd Chris was cold. I am not, because I always wear my fur. Well, I did something cool. I found a dead bird and thought I could carry italong to have it for dinner. Chris seemed to be okay with it, for she did not intervene.
 
We arrived back in the apartment, where Chris took off my collar and signal jacket, and I took my prey to my place, well-mannered as I am. I only have food in my bowl or on my bed.
 
Well, Chris went about to do her own things, and I started testing my teeth on my dinner. Chris came and without a word took the bird away from me - now why was that? I heard her put it in the trash, and then I don't know what happened. She surely took the trash bag out, but I thought I could check if the bird was still in the trash. When she came back she went back into the kitchen to prepare her own dinner. I went to the kitchen door and sniffed for my dinner bird, but Chris calmly sent me back to my place.
 
Do you understand this? I mean I was a good girl, retrieved the bird from outside, providing for my own meal, and it was taken away from me very calmly, and never was returned again. Instead I received my usual food! Allright, it filled me up, but..., but...
 
I was really sad, because I wanted bird! Later I heard Chris say that this was not a pleasant experience, and that Hapoo had only occasionally brought a stick from outside to chew on it. I wanted the bird!
 
Well, Chris tells me that it's long gone and I simply cannot get it back again, but I will get something to chew on instead, and besides, I have my cow hoof - that's true. Where's my cow hoof?
Cheers, Quito.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home