Saturday, February 05, 2011

the bed is gone

Yes, it's true, the bed is gone from the livingroom, and my mat has moved
back to the bedroom. Well, I think I have to start telling the story from
the beginning.

Last week some day Micki arrived, and I was really so happy to see her. The
friend Silke left for work, and Micki and Chris and I went shopping.
However, we first went into a store where Chris disappeared behind a
curtain, where I could only hear her. Micki held my leash and made sure that
I stayed where she put me. Chris in the meantime received clothes, which she
wore when she opened the curtain, and Micki and the sales woman judged them,
but Chris for some reason also had opinions. Then she went to give the lady
the plastic card, which she got back, plus the clothes she had chosen. Into
another store we went, where the package was smaller, and then we went
grocery shopping, finally. This time it wasn't so much meat, but a lot of
green stuff, vegetables, carots and so, because Chris thinks she has put on
too much weight. I don't care, as long as she is there.

We stayed at home the following two days, Chris working on her computer and
having very longtelephone talks. They all sounded like work-related, so I
think she was working. The second night the friend Silke and Chris and I
went outside, where we met another lady, whom I sometimes meet at work. She
drove to the city, and we went into a restaurant, where they really liked
the food. Chris says it was very delicious Indian food. Finally we went
home, and the first thing the friend did was put on the laundry machine. She
seems to be in love with it, it's been running a lot since she's been here.
or maybe Chris just doesn't have so many clothes to wash all the time?

The next morning I knew the friend was going to leave, so I quietly followed
her and lay down so that I could always see her. Chris says Hapoo used to be
more close up, when she knew somebody was leaving, but I am quietly just
making sure. Well the friend walked to the car, returned, gave Chris a key
and then apparently said goodbye. She closed the door, and I lay down there
to see what was happening next. Soon Chris took me back to my bed i the
livingroom, and then I was relaxed. I like company, especially by favourite
people.

Finall the doorbell did ring, and Chris opened the door for a lady I don't
remember having met. But she liked me and wasn't afraid, so I wasn't either.
We first went for the afternoon walk, all the three of us, and then the lady
took us to her car. I got to stay in the back, like my coaches car when I
was still in training. I love it, it is nice, easy, spacious and relaxed.
Chris says we met the lady once when she took me on our first journey
together. Well I think that was way back when I had to deal with so many new
impressions.

We left the car once, walked into a hotel lobby, when the friend received a
phone call, which caused us to go outside, where we met another lady, one we
had also apparently met back then.

We drove a little more, and then she joined us in our car. All of a sudden I
was left alone, and the ladies were greeted by a man I have never seen. They
left me for a very long time, but I was quite allright, because I like the
car.
Chris says in her next mail, which she will steel from me and post here, she
will tell you all about the time in between.

I can tell you that when they returned, I was pretty happy to be outside. I
jumped and jumped, and Chris had to prevent me from jumping up at people. So
she walked away a few steps and let me jump, until I had regrouped myself.
Then I was allowed to sniff out the people, even the man, who was way taller
than Chris. i wasn't afraid and did not growl at him. He even bent down to
pet me, which was fun.

Then we went back home, which included an interesting part, where the car is
driven up on a boat, which takes cars and people across the river.

Today the day finally sees us going back into work, where I am sure I will
meet many favourite people, and then we'll have the real routine back.
Cheers, Quito.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home