Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Considdered crazy

Hi there all and every:

Sometimes a dog has got to wonder, and sometimes I've got to wonder: Is
Chris crazy, or are the folks around her?

I can't compare, because the only Chris who picks up my harness and lets
me guide her to work and back is the Chris I keep talking about all the
time. But apparently, some people have a good laugh when she tells them
the stories of great people and great events.

I believe she has made up her mind to be serious. At first she tried to
help Daniel on wheels fly to England and have football fun, but when
Daniel didn't want to go anymore, Chris must have had a talk with
herself and decided to go instead.

I am a little worried, I hear her say she won't take me along, but leave
me with Rudi the racer and her other sister. Okay, Rudi's fun, but I do
prefer Chris, I think, unless the sister is Suse.

Anyway, she told other people about the football decision, and most of
them laughed and shook their heads and said it sounded just like Chris
to do something like that. Chris insists it wasn't her fault, but it was
Stephen's.

Who on earth is Stephen, now? Those invisible people entering Chris'
repertoire of names really confuse me. Folks, either you show yourself
to me or you remain quiet! Shame, you won't obey a litte dog's wish
anyway, because Chris always has to say something different, and humans
tend to listen to humans more than dogs. The invisible Stephen is on the
phone with Chris a lot, and I think I know from my spying that he wants
her to go see the football, and he is helping her a great deal making
this plan come true.

And since he does so, he must be a partner in crime with Chris, and i
hope people shake their heads about his doing, too. Bad pick, I hear
Chris say, she explains that he even gets money for such nonsense. Oh
humans and their ways - sometimes I'm happy I needn't think like the
humans and need not necessarily understand every single track of their
wandering thoughts.

So, they seem to get on well, and after she found out that she wants to
do this crazy thing, she has asked her friend, the great Ilka, to join
her. So now it's getting weird:
Ilka will come from Spain and Chris from over here, they'll meet at some
airport, and then they'll go and watch a football game between the birds
called canaries and the united Man or something like that.

First: Can canaries play large balls?
Second: How can one man unite with himself to play with a football
against many canaries (how many, btw)?
Third: Has Chris become a traitor and abandoned the small balls?

Don't now to the first two, I'd rather go out and sniff the grass than
think about the impossibility of that constellation.
No to the third, she's spotted more flying smallballs on TV, with
Micki's favourite Tommy in action.
Will that ball craze never stop?
I fear not, now that Chris has gained one more supporter of her crazy
actions.
I just haven't found out when the bird ball experiment is going to take
place, maybe I could sneak in a holiday with sister Suse instead of Rudi
and his gang!
Mr Mylove is on my side, he doesn't want to accompany her over to the
big island, he says the weather will be dreadful and he only wants to
watch his own football - what own that is I wonder, I've never seen a
football in his one room apartment - I would have found it!

And now to all of you invisible people: Come out of the phones and
picture and voice boxes and show yourselves to me, so I can assess
whether I like you or not ... as if Chris cared for my opinion - right!
And Chris, btw, insists that Stephen the invisible is doing a great job
for his money.
Cheers for now and keep wondering with me about the crazy behaviour of
this lady,
Quito the exhausted (from wondering ad thinking and trying to make sense
of it all)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very good, listen to Chris she has very good judgement !

18/7/12 21:13  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you honestly think so? I think I judge better, for I wouldn't have the guiding job otherwise - Quito the marvelous.

19/7/12 07:24  

Post a Comment

<< Home