Sunday, July 15, 2012

Telephone day

It's sure, that day deserved no other name but this!
Chris' telephones were all noise and news and sound! It all started in
the middle of the night, when apparently Mr Mylove sent a message,
followed by others. Chris replied to them and stayed awake for a long
while, before she went to sleep.

In the morning, when our day started, the telephones keptbeeping. Chris
typed on one and talked on the other, worked on her PC, and apart from
that the day was normal.
In the afternoon Chris took me outside, released me from the flexible
leash, and I dashed off to greet sister Suse and Micki. Suse brought a
delicious treat, and we played with it until I ate it, and then we
played hide and seak along the trash container walls. Playing with Suse
is loads and loads of fun! I can jump up in the air, try to bite her
ear, we wrestle, chase each other or tug on a stick, or I lick her leg,
she tells me off, so I lick the other one instead. Suse is loads of fun,
while Chris means responsibility, calm and work.
Suse left, Chris took me back on the leash, and Micki and she carried a
few objects up into the apartment. Micki presented Chris with flowers,
letuce, fresh currents, balcony plants, two cakes.
So the ladies sat outside on the balcony and had coffee and cake. The
phone kept ringing, and Chris talked to somebody about visiting a island
called England or so, without me. Without me - allright, if I can stay
with Suse! If not, I'll hold grudges!
Chris loaded Micki's tiny book with books - what nonsense, but she says
it's true. The book she has is a plastic item which holds many books to
read. Both Micki and Chris love theirs.

Then we walked over to the eating place, where we met Daniel. I spotted
him in his car, and then Micki came back from buying herself some
cigarettes, so I jumped back and forth between them until we went
inside, the humans ordered food and we occupied a table. Of course, the
humans talk, Quito lies down and sleeps - goodnight!

We took the long walk home without Daniel, the ladies took care of one
of Chris' plants, and then Suse came back from work to pick Micki up. I
did not see her this time, I stayed upstairs.
Chris says this is what she calls her birthday, and she had a really
wonderful day.
From yesterday on the phone has gone back to the regular quiet, and I
can see if she wants to play with me.
Have a good day wherever you are, Quito.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home