Monday, July 09, 2012

Long time again

Hi there! Do you still remember me? Well, blame Chris, as always, she
can't fire back!
I have a few things to tell you, see how far I get.
The excitement started when the sister came one evening, sat and chatted
with Chris, and then took me to go away with her. I don't mind, she's
fun. We went home, where I saw Micki and greeted her enthusiastically.
Then we drove to see Elisa the tall, great playmate of mine. We went to
the field, I found the muddy hole and we went splashing about there,
before Suse collected us and took me home.
At night all doors were open, so I ventured out to see what I could do,
found a bit of butter onMicki's kitchen table and ate it in her
livingroom. I don't think it was so bad, because nobody called me off
the task.

The next morning the niece took me for a long walk, and in the
afternoon, when Suse returned from work, we took our belongings and
moved in with lonely Elisa. From then on we had a blast, I tell you!
There was another man there. I once told him to watchout, when he
intruded into Suse's territory. I wasn't supposed to bark at him,
because he is a neighbour. Well how would I know?
Then I found another piece of butter on the kitchen table, but when I
had almost finished it, the other man came and blurted me away so
fearfully, that I dashed out like an arrow from the bow and went hiding.

Chris, in the meantime, had a weekend without me. She read a lot, slept
a lot and couldn't deny missing me and my noises. But she says sleeping
as long as she wanted and staying in bed for two hours after waking up
wasn't bad for a change, either.
The following morning Suse took me back to see Chris, and after she had
taken me into the apartment for a short while, she and I walked to work,
and everything remained the same.

Last weekend Micki came to stay with hus. The ladies had a quiet,
relaxing time, mostly on the balcony, where I could join them, and I
enjoyed the dog walks with Micki most of all. I really love it when
somebody joins us on the walk, so I can sniff and run as much as I want
without having to worry and always keeping an eye on Chris.
So that's my latest ramblings, you see we always come up with new
adventures.
Besides, it was Mr Mylove's birthday two days ago. I know I am supposed
to wish him well and so on, but I think I'll turn things around and ask
him a favour.
Would you, please, make sure that you and I can go playing more often,
Mr Mylove? Yesterday I wanted to jump up on the bed, and Chris wouldn't
ask me up. Had you been there, I would've been up, I know, and given you
tons of kisses!
All the best, Quito.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home