Tuesday, July 24, 2012

More strange things and the hidden arrows

So, what did we do next?
Well yesterday everything was the same as usual, except that Chris is
receiving telephone notes in the middle of the night, and I need not
alert her to them. She wakes up at strange times, and then she replies
to them lying in bed.
We went to work, and there Chris caused great disregarding laughter from
one of her colleagues. She asked him something about the bigball stuff,
about the sporty canaries and another weird name I couldn't remember. He
had a good laugh and exclaimed:
"You have not a single bit of knowledge of football, o my goodness!"
She replied "No, that's what I have always told you, and that's why I am
asking you those questions to answer, not to bash!"
She finally got an answer, then asked Stephen, who gets money for
planting crazy ideas of leaving me behind into her head and making her
look forward to it, too, about where that game would take place, and
told the colleague. They continued having fun at the expense of Chris'
lack of bigball knowledge. I don't know anything either, I only know
that people run after balls and kick the hell out of them, or beat,
depending on the ball, and then finally one has won over one or more of
the other running folks. And when that happens, I know I am not supposed
to play balls - boooooring!
Then Chris and I went to the big office, where she mistreated her
keyboard and telephone, we went out for the afternoon walk, and Chris
thought it was so nice and warm that she could stay outside. Besides,
everybody noticed that she had turned brown in her face, and she says
that's allthanks to the sky grill. No thanks, I pass! Sun makes me pant,
and when it is too warm it is too warm.
In the afternoon we went outside for a walk, when suddenly I spotted a
car and wanted to go explore. The car stopped right by us, and out came
Martina, the one who we always go arrow chasing at the store. I was left
on leash and strictly held back from jumping up on Martina at any cost.
I could have the previous times we met, and she and I would always play!
Come on, Chris!
But Chris insisted powerfully, and explined that Martina is expecting a
tiny tiny human that is maturing inside her, so no rough attack from my
side will be tolerated!
She finally let me off leash, and I went exploring the ground.
We got into the hot car, but we didn't get off at the arrows, but at
another store, where they handed a piece of paper to a lady that Chris
calls a letter that saves her money. Then they picked up some fruits and
vegetables, whichh Chris eats a lot these days, before we finally drove
off to the arrows place.

Of course, we went to the restaurant and the humans had food and I
chilled a bit, before we left, went to chase arrows and I made it clear
to Chris that I wanted to play catch the leash. She finally gave in, and
we played a little, before I focused on the arrows and ran after them.
At one point they had gone, I don't know where, but I still knew where
to go, until we were finally back at the staircase. There I spotted
Daniel on wheels, but was not allowed to greet him. I saw him step into
the elevator, but Chris made me use the stairs instead, and once we had
gotten downstairs, he was gone.

So we were back among the three of us, Chris and Martina did a bit of
shopping, and this time Chris really didn't buy a ot. She said she had
to hold back the paper and plastic cash to fly to see the football
cnaries. Do that, Chris, as long as I get great holidays out of it,
sister Suse preferred!

We are doing many things these days, and it is so good Chris lets me use
the keys often!
Have a great time, enjoy or don't enjoy the sky grill, best, Quito.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home