Sunday, July 22, 2012

sky grill

Hola á todos:

I seem to be encountering phenomenons in human life which I have seen
before but never paid attention to.
Today, for example, Chris was forced out of bed by the routines I have
just described in the previous release, and then we went for a slightly
longer walk than usual. Then Chris and I played fetch with the food bag,
before she started her breakfast and computer torturing routine.

Afterwards she hid in the bathroom, telephone with music on the laundry
machine, and enjoyed herself. After she had finally come out of it, she
did a few things and then took me for the afternoon walk. Then she all
of a sudden took the singing and the silent telephones and sat down on
the balcony. She called the friend Ilka, and then they spent over two
hours talking, talking, laughing, talking and laughing some more. Chris
sat comfortably, holding her face out for the sun to warm it nicely.
After that talk she felt very calm and relaxed, so she just stayed on
the balcony, listened to her singing phone and enjoyed being grilled.

About an hour after the phone call had ended, Chris received another
call from an invisible lady I have never met. Invisibilities again -
didn't I tell them to stop? What's the order of the world good for when
nobody obeys anyone anymore?
She, this ever-so-smart intelegencia named Chris, says the question is
who obeys to whome, and that she surely won't let me tell her who she
should or should not talk to. Good, but it is her fault that I have not
yet seen this invisibility. Take me to see her, and everything's fine!
Well, she says, one never knows.

Anyhow, they talked and talked, and in the meantime Chris had switched
from one chair to the other, because there was still sun where she was
sitting now.

When she finally collected the phones and came in, she said her skin was
a bit irritated, but that the sun session was great. Grill session I
call it. Who wants to sweat voluntarily, when there is water and shade
available to help cool off? I don't, for panting is not my favourite
thing on earth to do.

Chris then proceeded, after the evening walk, to trim the fur between my
paws. Not one of my favourite treatments either, but I had had my food
and was rather sleepy.
So get grilled, Chris, if you'll leave my paw fur to me, but I for one
don't understand the sense of it. Anybody with opinions?

If ever you manage to be grilled completely, tell me - I am a carniphore.

Best, Quito.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home