Sunday, January 05, 2003

hi friends:
Do you know what Chris just showed me? She just told me how many visitors I have - as if I knew numbers!
What is that, 319? What would happen to me if I got this many nice meaty bones? Would I die? Or go to dogs' heaven? Why does Chris never give me bones
However, she told me that I have readers from all over the world, Iran and United States almost battling for second place... Aren't these both countries Shadow is from? Too bad, too bad! He should rather be from Germany!
You know, friends, this is one of the gloomy dog days, not much to do in this bitter cold outside, and all depressing thoughts coming to mind as I am lying by the heater, expecting to see and smell Chris having breakfast! If Shadow was here, he would at least occasionally come out of the kitchen with a wonderful treat, but Chris..... NEVER!
I'd better go before I start shouting at the moon in all my despare, you have a nice Sunday all of you, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home