Monday, May 12, 2003

Hello to all of my friends:
This morning Chris and I had a major fight again. Grandpa Ajax and I thought it was a nice break of our routine, if we went and chased a cat. I heard Chris calling, but that cat was too much of a temptation for me. So I did not return. And when I did - hell, did she teach me to regret! She made me stay at a spot and took me back there twice, because I had reacted to mom's calling! And then walking right at her side was on schedule, which I do not like much at all. I enjoy pulling and leading!
Honestly, somebody pass a law that makes stopping dogs from chasing cats illegal!
Generally Chris has recently picked up the idea of breaking my routine again. She makes me walk unusual routes where I think she wants to go the usual ones. I hate that, because she forces me to listen to her commands where I am used to working on my own. But grant her, she always praises me when I do an exercise right!
This afternoon another friend with her dog is coming, I think we have hosted them bevore. I don't like other dogs in my territories. Chris also takes care of them and does not permit me to be jealous. And that particular dog, Missie, always gets food earlier than me, and at night we dogs are left alone with Les, the friend.
We'll see how it goes, and I will report whenever Chris gives me permission to train my paws on the PC, bye for now, yours, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home