Saturday, October 22, 2005

So much going on

Hi all:
We're travelling, we're travelling!
Two nights ago, Chris stood by the cabinets in the hallway, and finally
took out one of her backpacks. She cleaned it and took out all
unnecessary things, and didn't notice me sitting and watching her.
<woofwoofwoof> I thought we're travelling and I wanted to make sure she
takes me!
But instead, mom and two sisters were there, and all of them gave me
pets. And though Chris told me we weren't leaving yet, I didn't trust
her and tried to stay by her all the time. She had also tried on new
clothes, which usually means we're going somewhere.
But much to my surprise we didn't. We stayed here, spent the evening
upstairs with mom and one sister. And when they were in the kitchen,
Chris attached me to the little table by the kitchen, so I couldn't go
steel the little dog's food.

Today, however, she took me for a walk early, and I think now that she's
running back and frorth, we're going to go on a travel. She has also put
some of my Hapoo food into a bag, so I'm sure she'll take me with her.
Chris says the first two days are going to be full of action, and then
I'll have a week of play with my buddy, other sister's dog, ahead of me.
That's the one that loves running after balls. And I'm sure Chris and
the nephew will throw lots of balls for us, and I can get a bite of
leftovers from his food bowl. Tough luck if he doesn't finish his food
before I'm let out into the yard in the morning!
So I'm saying goodbye for a bit more than a week, but then I'll have a
lot to talk about, I'm sure. I'm sure I keep you all updated. Many
woofs, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home