Friday, October 07, 2005

Today's marathon

Hi all:
Today I knew from the moment Chris let me out of my crate that we were
going somewhere.
I was quite right, because in the middle of the morning we walked to the
bank with mom, nd I had to guide Chris. From there we walked to the
train station. There Chris asked me to stay down, but there was a cat I
saw, and she just wouldn't leave When the train arrived, she even walked
across the train tracks right in front of my nose and in front of the
train, and I was not allowed to jump after her!
In the cty I found the streetcar and I even found the shopping street
Chris normally turns to. But we went into a shop I can't recall having
been to. There she bought a present for somebody and had it wrapped.
Then to a bank and to our usual mall. With Shadow we usually go to the
second floor because he wants to go to the bathroom, so I wanted to take
Chris there. But she said that we're not with Shadow but with mom, so we
went into a store with tons of strong smelling tea. There mom had some
tea and other things wrapped in nice paper, it took forever, s I lay
down and took a nap. Our friend the priest is celebrating a fiest
tomorrow where we are invited, and it is good to bring presents Chris
says.
Then we went to the fish place, where I lay under Chris' chair and got
some water.
On we went to the department store, were Chris bought clothes for
herself and batteries - to another clothes store for clothes for mom and
to a bok store. There Chris petted a dog that was tied outside waiting
for his owner - and I was not allowed to play with him <woooooooof> She
says he was built a little rougher than me bt a Hovawart, too.
Then back to the department store, but I was really tired - a sport
store and the farmacy - and then into a park where I could runrunrun.
That was fun. But as we aproached the street, Chris put me in the
harness and I had to work. I screwed up one down curb, so Chris made me
turn and stop at it. And from then on things went really well. I didn't
want to find the staircase to our usual train platform , because I like
going by streetcar much better. But at the second attempt I found it. O,
and in the city we also had another break for an ice-cream for the
humans and some more water for me.
Anyway, when we came home I fell down to sleep almost immediately. Chris
got the brush and fine comb and groomed me for quite some time before
she ad mom had supper. O man, and tomorrow it is the friend's
celebration, we are going there by car, not by train - and I have to
show offhow well behaved I am. Of course I'm well-behaved, butonly if I
get my food now. So Chris, you have permission to turn off the computer,
go straight to the basement, open the container with the Hapoo food, put
a huge portion into my bowl and let me have it. O stop it, I want to see
you doing what you're told once in my life - I said/barked big portion,
do you get it?
Okay okay, you're the boss, you're Chris, you're only giving me so much
anyway, o matter how much I beg <grrrrrrr>
Cheers and goodnight, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home