Monday, October 10, 2005

The wedding trip

Hi all:
This was the first wedding I ever attended, and it was kind of fun. I
knew something was happening, because Chris wor a pants that smelled
like Shadow - meaning se had bought it together with him. I had never
seen tat on her.
So when both she and mom were finally ready, we set off on a medium long
car journey. When we arrived we were at a nice quiet place with roads
like we have at home, quiet, rural, horses nearby and a few houses. But
I didn't see a cat anywhere.
We stood for a while, and then went into the church. It wasn't like ours
at home. The rows were wider, so I had enough space to lie down On
Chris' left there was a mom and a baby kid, and Chris played a little
with him. Had I tried to do that, she'd have asked me to go down
immediately <rrrrr>
Our friend, the priest, and her man, they both were up in front and only
spoke one sentence each. The folks sang and all that and said things I
never understand, and then we all left the church place.
Outside we walked to the car to get the friend's present, and then I
also managed to do my big business. You know when I'm excited I can't do
it.
And when we finally managed to give our friend the present, she was
happy to see us, and she even gave me a scratch.
And then we went into the big tent. On one side there were all kinds of
yummy cakes, but I wasn't allowed to have them. One girl wanted to take
the leash from Chris, but Chris told her to stop it and to always always
ask when she wanted to pet me. And from then on she did. She even asked
if she could take me outside. But Chris said rightly, that I would run
away from her and that wouldn't be much fun.
We sat at a table with our friend and her man and her parents, and we
talked I mean of course, the humans talked. From time to time somebody
came and said how nice and wonderful a companion I was, and how nicely
consequent Chris was for not giving me a single crumb of cake - yeah
thank you very much! And the little girl came for pets every now and
then, but she always asked Chris beforehand. I liked the girl, she was
cool.
Mom was a little tired, so we left pretty soon. Chris says the wedding
was nice ad short. And our friend wore a dress, something I see rarely
on Chris, and I don't recall seeing ot on her. She now has her own
Shadow, if that's ever possible, because the only Shadow I'll ever
accept as a Shadow is Chris' own one. He's cool in many ways though he
doesn't like me to pick up a newspaper and hand it to him.
Chris talked a lot to him that same day. I saw her unhappy after one
call, and I'm wondering if that's allowed by what you humans call law,
making Chris unhappy after a phone call. I thought Shadow was fun and
cool and both Chris and I enjoyed his company...
Too bad Chris didn't stay with me during the entire phone cal, otherwise
I could have gossipped a little like lady dogs do <heehee>
Allright Shadow, don't be mad, Chris knows me! She *didn*t* stay with me
during all the long conversation, so I have to admit I probably missed
out on the bestest part.
And yesterday Chris took another book and her old computer andwrote and
wrote and wrote. She had fun with this - I really wonder where that's
going o take her.
Allright, me's off for my afternoon walk, cheers, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home