Friday, October 14, 2005

Yesterday's shopping

Hi all woofers and friends:
You're probably bored with my shopping updates, but I tell you they
aren't boring. Every time something different happens.
As many times before, Chris and mom headded into that one store without
me, I had to wait in the car. But then I got to go with them into every
store there was. I had to really be careful, because the stores were
busy busy. I love working around people and shopping carts, provided
Chris has quick reactions to my turns and moves - I love taking sharp
turns to follow mom as directly and as closely as possible.
Of course, we also went into that one bakery place where Chris and mom
had cake. And this time Chris told me to lie down under her chair with
my head out towards the back. I don't like that all that much, so I
tried to lie under her chair from left to right, and not from front to
back. Chris corrected my position several times and said this is the
better option, so careless people won't step on my tail. What's so bad
about my tail that people don't want to see it? They should just open
their eyes and let me lie under chairs as much and as wide as I want!
And after the last store, where following mom was easy again, Chris told
me to jump in the car. I usually sit on the back seat; but Chris hadn't
pushed the front seat forward so I could pass, so I stayed where I was
and waited. Thankfully, Chris understood why that was and praised me big
time for not hopping on the front seat and then passing over it to the
back. See, I use my brain for thinking, don't I?
But now it's time for the afternoon walk, I've already bothered Chris
about it and think she is getting ready.
Cheers, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home