Friday, May 25, 2007

The long day

Hi all woofies and humies <grins>
Yesterday started off nice and easy. The humans had breakfast, and then
Chris went to play on the computer. She also took out the vacuum with
the really noisy brush to clean up. As I had said earlier, the friend is
coming over, and Chris wants at least the floor to be clean.
Then she disappeared in the bedroom and came out with clothes that at
least I had never seen before. They had a long lunch still, and Chris
says it was delicious fish, and then Chris and I went for a walk. She
took an extremely quick shower, if you ask her, and then we left by car.
We ended up at the place where Chris doesn't usually like to go.
However, she seemed to have a lot of fun talking to a lady I had never
been with before, and with a man who had even visited us here at home,
and with mom, of course. It was an office, so no food or drink for any
of them involved. When we finally came out, the car was gone, completely
gone.
The humans knew where it was, so they went back insicde the building and
made a phone call. The man was nice enough to give us a ride in his nice
big car. I was allowed on the back seat and sat there like my queen
self, head leaning against the human headrest, enjoying a wonderful look
out of all windows. We ended up at a place where those evil people keep
all towed cars. And you only get yours back if you pay a huge amount of
money. Mom was raging, and Chris and the man were calm. Once we had the
car, the man left, and we went shopping. First the ladies had ice-cream
to get rid of their frustration, they say, and then they bought new
outside chairs to put outside not far from our entrance. And then came
food shopping, and by the time that was done I was really tired. So you
see, it was a long day after all. I just don't understand why anybody
would tow our car away for money when it could have been driven away by
mom...

And then folks, listen up! It's my birthday and Theresa, the little
girl, hasn't shown up yet. If she showed up, I'm sure I would get a cow
ear for my birthday. But with Chris nothing happens. We went for a late
morning route, because Chris had to talk with Shadow again, and now she
is sad again. I thought Shadow was there to make her happy? What has
changed here that slipped through my spying floppy ears? I will ask
Shadow when he comes. And if he doesn't want to tell, I will jump all
over him and give him huge Hapoo kisses all across his face and hands,
so I will, until he tells. I think that torture can be justified, given
that we both want to make Chris really happy, I assume.
Cheers for now, Yours, eight-year-old Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home