Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Chatty woofer

Hi all:
We are travelling a lot lately, Chris and I. First of all we took the
train on Friday of last week to see the friend again. I think since the
tennis time we haven't had a quiet weekend. First we saw the friend,
then the friend was with us, and then we saw the friend again, and a few
days from now we will go and see the sister and her family for a big
party, as Chris says. For me that will mean being on leash, because
otherwise I would sneak some delicious human food for myself. Chris says
we will finally get to see Shadow.
And dearest Shadow: If you are not nice to us, then I will lick your
hand till it doesn't bother you anymore <woofwoofwoof>
Chris says that staying with the friend was wonderful. For me it was
boring, for they stayed on the balcony and only took me out for the
Hapoo walks. And the friend is nobody who would like to pet me for three
hours, like the cousin. Chris also says that it was good to be away for
the weekend, for our city was mad like a zoo. There were so many
visitors here, and loads of nice police people. I like police people,
they never bother us and they are usually kind. But some of the visitors
apparently didn't behave nicely. We are lucky we live in a vilage, so
nothing happened around here - plus Chris and I weren't here anyway.
And at the sister's birthday I hope I will get to run with the outside
dog. He is a wonderful chap to play with, provided a tennis ball is
involved and he isn't so much of a backside sniffer. If he does that too
much it is pretty annoying and I have to set the limits. But running
around his yard with him is funfunfun.
Allright folks and woofers, I'm off, for Chris impatiently is waiting to
check the news on her - note her - PC, cheers, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home