Monday, June 18, 2007

Music man vs. Tennis man - and the cats' tale

Hi all:
While Shadow is reading the newspaper, I have some time to reflect on
things. I heard Chris saying that she is not taking me to see the Mr
Music Man after all. He is bringing a few noise makers with him that he
calls excellent musicians, which means that I cannot accompany Chris.
She loves the noisy folks and thinks the show is going to be nicer with
them, but I wanted to see Mr Music Man! It seems this is one of the
things I will not achieve in my life with Chris, and it is going to be a
dream forever.
See, this is the advantage the tennis man has over Mr Music - I could at
least see him from close by, although he keeps ignoring me and making
sure there is always a barrier between the two of us, plus he never
shares the fun of playing balls with me. The world is unfair to Hapoos
like myself!

I can prove that fact with one more event that happened this morning. On
the Hapoo walk with Chris this morning, while Shadow and mom were both
asleep, I saw a cat and attempted a nice swift jump forward. Chris
reacted quickly, as always, and kept me firm on leash. I indicated
several more times that I saw the cat and was willing to jump forward to
play chase, but Chris just wouldn't give in! Do you really think that's
fair when I make my wish so clear?
Woofwoof, but I won't complain too much, since both mom and Shadow have
recently treated me for nice things, be it some saussage or remaining
chicken - delicious!
Cheers for the moment, Hapoo the cat chaser.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home