Thursday, June 14, 2007

The parties and I

Hi all woofers, wooferesses, humans and humanesses:
In case you thought I had died - no, that is not the case at all. I
returned on Monday with Chris and Shadow, but she never let me use the
computer until now. Even she herself bairly checks her emails and then
runs again.

Anyway, we left home that one day, mom, Chris and I, and ended up at the
sister's home with my friend, the outside dog. Of course, we played ball
with Chris and ran and ran. The next day Chris prepared the fruit salad
and slept a lot, until in the evening people started arriving. The
outside dog was locked up inside his house, because the little children
are afraid of him. And I, too, had to stay on the short leash, so I
wouldn't get in trouble. There was so much yummy smelling food that I
would have wanted - but of course, nothing from anyone! Chris becomes a
watchdog herself when it comes to Hapoo food.
We also saw the little girl that loves to stay with us and pet me and
talk with Chris, I think we both like her a lot. And then Shadow
arrived, that was so much funfunfun! However, Shadow did not like the
party, so we three went upstairs pretty soon. We slept in a tiny office.
First I stayed outside attached to the handrail on the platform between
the four rooms. But then the other man came with his two kids, and they
are so afraid of me, so Chris took me inside the room, made me walk over
her bed and slid me under the desk. There I had a nice, dark and shady
sleeping spot.

The next day started slow, Shadow and Chris took me for a short morning
walk and then left me with the two sisters and mom to go shopping. I
don't know what they bought, I never saw it, but I do think they stayed
away for too long. The highlight of that afternoon was the long long
walk with Chris and me, mom, sister Suse and her tiny dog, the dog that
was our guest in winter. I ran off leash through the meadows, and then
the sister found a pond into which she threw a stick for the tiny dog to
catch. He is a master swimmer, he can swim really fast. I only jumped in
and tried to get back as fast as I could, but Chris says I sound more
like an elephant when I swim. When the tiny dog swims you don't hear a
thing. The walk was really long, and when we were back the sister
showered us both off with the garden hose.
We had another party that day with different people, but Chris and
Shadow and I went upstairs and Shadow started talking and talking. And
when he was finally done, interrupted by Chris' occasional comment, we
went downstairs, where we found sister Suse. She told us we shouldn't go
outside for the party. I forget the reason, but Chris was grateful to
her. After a little while of me running around and sniffing on the front
lawn, all the four of us, Shadow holding my leash and Chris walking with
sister Suse, we went outside again, had some cake and coffee and then
left the gathering for good. This time it was later than the previous
night.
And the rest of the deal will follow later, when Chris needs the
computer less than she does now. Cheers, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home