Friday, July 27, 2007

The post-music man times

Hi all readers and listeners and viewers and whatever else you are:
Chris has done it - she went to see the Music Man without me. I was
planning to send a huge howl to the moon, hoping Mr Music Man would hear
my Hapoo song and come to my rescue, but I think mom would not have been
amused. I spent the afternoon with her, since Chris and the new friend
that had come to stay with us just got off the car and left me
mercilessly in the car with mom and mom's friend. We drove off, but I
know Chris went to see the Music Man, yes she did!

Do you know that there is conditional, true love?
Well there is. When I finally saw Chris come back climbing out of the
cousin's car, accompanied by the nice friend who always comes to walk me
and the new friend and two other ladies, I jumped all over her, and she
was happy and ran upstairs to tell mom all about it. She said she
managed to give the Music Man, whose name, by the way, is also Chris,
the flowers that mom had picked and arranged for her, and a photo of my
beautiful self and my Chris.

Mr Music Man, I love you, because you made Chris happy, the human I love
most of all. So I really think it is time you granted me a moment with
yourself and let me lick your hand in gratitude.
Cheers, Hapoo the conditional lover.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home