Monday, August 13, 2007

A long day of walks

Hi all friends and non-friends:
If you are a non-friend, why are you reading this, I wonder? <grins>
Can a dog grin? I suppose so, but I don't know if the meanings are the
same when a human grins or a dog grins.
Can a dog be talkative? Yes, just look at me!
And the music is singing this:
"You're the only one here I can talk to".
Have you got a clue who it was that spred this wonderful wisdom? Sure
not Chris, she talks to so many!

Anyway, I was going to talk about yesterday, right? Yesterday started
normally - Chris and I were up early, only the sister was making noise
upstairs. We went for a walk, on which I had to wear the dreadded
raincoat,Chris played computer, and then she collapsed on the couch and
fell asleep. I have to mention that she was out with me during the
night, because she said she could not sleep for quite a while.
When she finally woke up she had a chat with the sister, played some
more computer and then made herself some lunch. And then after another
bit of hanging out we finally went for the afternoon walk, this time
without the stupid raincoat. We walked forever, really, and when we
returned, the sister's Shadow had left. So we had the two kids
downstairs, Chris played the game she had once brought from Shadow with
the boy, and then they watched TV until the sister came, to continue the
same activity - or shall I say passivity?
Then they all of a sudden all got alive, and Chris dressed me and handed
my leash over to the sister! O hell, do I have to? The sister is only
just starting to get nice, because she has food with her and has
understood what it means to talk to me in the preferred way. We went to
the meadows, and the kids played Frisbee. We were out for another hour,
and then I was really trashed. I think I haven't walked this long ever
since the friend has left, the one that shares Chris' craze for the
Music Man.
Cheers, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home