Saturday, August 18, 2007

Occupying an unknown car

Hi you out there:
Two days ago Chris and I went for our afternoon walk. When we turned
into the Romantic Route, I noticed a car at the side. So I went and
checked it out. And after a few more steps Chris noticed a huge truck
kind of thing. She does not like those big heavy noisy cars, so she
decided that we should return. But a man asked if we wanted to sit in
his car for a moment before the rain had passed, and Chris agreed. There
was only a drizzle, but who am I to contradict?
It turned out that she was really wise. As soon as we were in and in
front of the back seat of the car, a heavy rain poured down from the
sky, driven by some strong wind. Man, it was loud listening to from
inside the car. Chris was really happy and thankful she had a car to sit
in and wait, otherwise both of us would have been drenched. She talked
to the nice man, who ended up taking us right up to the street where we
have to go home.
And you should have seen the sister! She was at first laughing when she
found out that we were out in the rain. But when she noticed that
neither Chris nore I were dripping wet, she got confused. She said Chris
did not deserve to be this lucky, but Chris says she did not mean it as
that. They do talk a lot of nonsense indeed.
We had a little break, and then Chris and I went to the post office,
where I showed all curbs, and after another bit of lazing around we went
shopping. Man that was the hugest shopping trip I have ever seen. And
the sister was so patient, and so was the niece. We even went to the
Hapoo store, where Chris bought me a really yummy treat - a huge kind of
stick to chew on. She broke off a piece and gave it to me. The whole
thing is, as she says, about 80 centimeters long or so.
Here is another news: We have started walking the field route again, but
that also means the toiletting harness is back out.
Allright, if I have to <sigh>
Cheers, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home